DWK-C microcomputer temperature control box adopts Taiwan famous brand industrial computer plus special heat treatment software and interface circuit, 15-inch LCD color display, software application window Windows technology, direct mouse Chinese input, graphic screen color display, and various ceramic electric heating The device is matched with the temperature control of the whole or partial heat treatment of the metal component, and the process temperature curve can be set in advance, and the temperature of the heating and cooling and the constant temperature time can be accurately controlled automatically. It has 6 independent loops and 12 temperature control points, and can control up to 6 different heated objects at the same time. Is currently the most advanced and practical temperature control equipment, according to user requirements output 220V, (0-220V) adjustable voltage
Specifications: 120, 180, 240, 360KW Output Voltage: Type 1 220V Type 2 0-220V Adjustable
The complete metal component heat treatment equipment consists of three parts, namely ceramic electric heater, temperature control box and auxiliary materials.
1. Ceramic electric heater: The heating element is the source of heat when the workpiece is heated. Our company provides you with a variety of models and specifications, they have their own characteristics, performance is not the same. Such as LCD track heaters, SCD-type rope heaters, NJ-type heat frame heaters, etc., generally require the user to choose according to the shape of the heated workpiece, thickness and the desired temperature value.
2. Temperature control box: It is matched with the ceramic electric heater to provide power for the ceramic electric heater and control its working status to achieve the purpose of temperature control. The temperature control box is equipped with a temperature controller to control and measure the temperature of the workpiece. The configured temperature recorder is used to record the temperature curve of the workpiece in real time so that the user can archive the temperature. At present, our company provides users with various models of temperature control boxes, such as ZWK, WCK, RWK series of intelligent temperature program control box, DWK, TCS series computer temperature control box, LWK series temperature control box, etc. The user needs to select the ideal and practical temperature control box according to the heating range, heating process requirements and site requirements.
3. Auxiliary material: mainly KJ-type quick-connected wire (connecting wire between the temperature control box and heater, also used for 36V, 55V, 110V and other heaters in series, and equipped with quick-connect plug), thermocouple (temperature sensor , Used to measure the temperature of the heated workpiece), compensation wire (connection line between the thermocouple and the temperature control box), high temperature insulation cotton aluminosilicate (to prevent heat dissipation).
1. The heated workpiece must have a reliable ground.
2, the heater does not allow overlap.
3¡¢The thermocouple should be attached to the workpiece reliably.
1. The width of the heater should be 8-12 times the wall thickness of the heated object.
2, according to the needs of users can supply complete sets of lead cables, thermocouples, insulation materials and special temperature control cabinets and capacitive soldering coupler.
3, power error is ¡À 3%, shape tolerance is ¡À 2%.
4, special specifications can be customized.